Saturday, April 12, 2008

do you have a pen and a pencil?

ech: thank you for calling.... may I have ur name pls.

cust: dan alvarez

(troubleshoot)
tech:...

cust:...

after several minutes of doing chkdsk /r

tech: are you done sir?
cust: nope..
.
.
tech:are you done?
cust: nope
.
.
tech:are you done?
cust:why do you keep on asking if i'm DAN....I'M DAVID, DAN IS MY DAD!!!

from: hack_you

--------------------

This one I just heard from a friend...

CX: I'm just wondering what these shiny circle thingies are...
TECH: Sir, those are compact discs and you'll need them to install a few programs in your computer. I'll be guiding you through the installation process, now I need you to place that on the CD drive....
CX: I don't know where it is...
(TECH explains how to locate the drive)
.... yes, that's the one which appears like a platform with a hole in the middle.
CX: oh... you mean the mug holder?



Isa pa.... (same friend dealing with a Chinese customer)

TECH: I need you to right click on My Computer icon...
CX: yes, I click....
TECH: then you'll have to select Properties
CX: no, I don't see properties...
TECH: sir, you should have seen the menu pop out and you'd find properties at the bottom part of the box
CX: no, no menu. i click on icon, yes?
TECH: No sir, I need you to right click on the icon...
CX: yes, I click, right? I click. program opens, no properties.

from: oneshot

---------------------

directory assistance me eh

me: im sorry ma'am but im not pulling up a listing for that exact match in my database. not even for the address

caller : can u give me credit for this call?

me: (checking service provider id) im sorry ma'am but youre using a payphone. i cant give u credit for this call

caller: i paid a goddamn dollar and fifty for this call! i want it back!

me : well i cant make the coin go out of the phone ma'am

caller : i want my dollar and fifty!!!!

me: (exasperated) please hold for the coin.

from: tamizzz

--------------------

CSR: So, you want to reset your password? Is this correct?

Cust: Yes.

CSR: Would you like to set your own password or would you like me to give you a generic password.

Cust: Uhmm.. just give me a generic one.

CSR: Alright. I have reset your password. Your new password will be... let me spell it out for you. That's K as in Kilo ... A as in apple....M as in mama.... O as in October..... T as in tango.... and E as in Echo

Cust: "Kamowt?" (kamowt in American accent-- kamote in Pinoy). That's a cool password. I'll never forget this. All right. Everything is working.

from: driven

--------------------

rep: can you spell out your name, please?

CX: yes, my name is Cathy, that's C as in Kite --

(in the background, her boyfriend yells: "C as in Kite? What the h**l was that about?")

CX: oh, i'm sorry, that's C as in Cake....

from: issey27f

--------------------

common na tlaga minsan key spelling errors, tuliro na agents pag ganyan. hehehe. sa agent ko:

tech: "ok sir, do u have a pen and a pencil ready?"

ako, narinig ko kc ktapat ko station: "what?!"

tech: "oh, im sorry sir, do u have a pen and a ballpen ready?"

mejo matagal namin sha pinagtawanan. hehe

from: camron

------------------

me: mam please look at the back of your modem and check if you have the ethernet cord conencted.

cus (ms fordham): the what? (with alabama accent)

me: yung yellow cord

from: blue_shades

---------------------

cus: i have problems connecting.
agent: ok let me help you. Please click on the start button and run!

cus: huh? why do I have to run!

grrrrr!!!!!

from: urlover

---------------------

mine naman, medyo shunga-shunga yung caller

cust: i have a problem with my internet, i cant connect
me: what is your connection, is it a dial-up or a dsl
cust: its a dial-up
me: when did you tried connecting
cust:just now while talking to a friend
me:how many phons do you have
cust:just this one
me:have you tried connecting while not using your phone
cust: do i need to do that
me: yes sir because your connection is dial-up (leche tangengot!)

from: junjon

----------------------

i got this one from a friend

customer: so do i have to wait for advice regarding the delivery?
csr: sir the package has been deliverd and all we have to do is wait POR FICK UP schedule.

ineng, parang baligtad ata... hehe

from: anne_373

---------------------

here are some good ones... pang-outbound nga lang:

call center agent: Good morning. This is [name] with [company]. May I please speak with Mr. Mike Jones?

operator of called company: Oh, he's deceased.

call center agent: Should I just call back for him then?



agent: i was hoping you can take this survey with me. would you have the time to do that sir?

contact: how long is this going to take?

agent: mga three minutes.



agent: hi. this is [name] with [company]. I'd like to speak with Billy Thompson please.

contact: he's not in. would you like to leave a message in his voicemail?

agent: sure, sige.


from: dindi

No comments: